Our Family forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Family forum

Peg and Ted's family forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laurent Sauret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurent Sauret

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-07-09

Laurent Sauret Empty
PostSubject: Laurent Sauret   Laurent Sauret EmptySun 9 Jul 2006 - 19:07

bonjour les membres de la famille ayant pour personnes communes Peg et Ted Jones.
Je suis le mari d'Halina Sauret, née Jones, fille de George Allan Jones et de Luzia Classen Jones. Nous sommes mariés depuis 14 ans et vivons ensemble en France depuis 16 ans. Nous avons deux enfants, Elisa et Raphaël, 8 et 5 ans.
Je suis instituteur depuis 12 ans et enseigne les enfants de 10 - 11 ans. Nous vivons dans la région du Futuroscope, près de Poitiers.
Je ne connais qu'une infime partie de la famille de ma femme et j'espère que ce forum me permettra de communiquer avec d'autres membres.

Hello all the members of the family linked by Peg and Ted Jones.
I'm Halina Sauret's husband, (she is George Allan Jones and Luzia Classen Jones' daughter). We have been married for 14 years and we have been living together in France for 16 years. We've got two children, Elisa and Raphaël, 8 and 5 years old.
I have been a primary school teacher for 12 years and I teach 10-11 year-old pupils. We live in the Futuroscope area, near Poitiers.
I know a very small part of my wife's family and I hope that this forum will permit me to communicate with other members of the family.
Back to top Go down
http://zone.reflex.free.fr

Laurent Sauret
Page 1 of 1